Fief Blondel Beaches Islands and Foreshore in Guernsey - UK Queen's Crown Dependency
Images courtesy of Google Maps
North Fief Blondel Beach - Portelet Bay
Fief Blondel claims ownership access and use rights to the island rocks of The Bissets and Les
Hanoveaux while warning the world and individuals to stay away from rocks and obstacles in
their boats or by swimming diving.
The Fief Thomas Blondel claims part of the Les Bissets Islands off of the coast of Fief Blondel's
Beach and Foreshore while also claiming partial rights to the Les Hanoveaux Islands.
Fief Blondel Islands on and with Foreshore
South Blondel Beach
Blondel Beach South Two
Foreshore Rights under International Law and Crown Common Laws
- Wind Farms and Bays
- Foreshore - High and Low Tide Lands - https://www.jerseylaw.je/publications/jglr/PDF%20Documents/JLR1006_Falle.pdf
- Seaweed www.bahs.org.uk/AGHR/ARTICLES/14n2a4.pdf
- SeaSted SeaBed - Shoreline Disputes
- The Queens Foreshore Gift - PDF Document http://axiomci.com/reports/queens_gift.pdf
- Queen's Gift Jersey https://sosjersey.co.uk/the-queens-gift-saga-report/
- Fiefs of Guernsey - Colored Map http://sog.maps.arcgis.com/apps/Viewer/index.html?appid=b72b10ff812b4f58a2895a08b8d10cb1
* This page is designed to illustrate a Fief's rights to foreshore provided that the rules and laws in
relation to foreshore are maintained in law.
The settlement involving Les Pas Holdings and the foreshore in Jersey refers to a long-running legal dispute
between Les Pas Holdings Limited, acting on behalf of Advocate Richard Falle, and the States of Jersey. The dispute
centered around the claim that Les Pas Holdings held ancient feudal land rights to a portion of the foreshore on
which the Waterfront development in St. Helier was built.
The 14-year legal battle ended in 2003 when the States of Jersey awarded Les Pas Holdings a settlement of land on
the Waterfront worth £10 million. This settlement was intended to resolve the dispute and compensate Les Pas
Holdings for their claimed rights on the foreshore.
The exact details and terms of the settlement, including the extent of the land awarded to Les Pas Holdings, may
not be readily available or disclosed in the provided information. For more specific information regarding the
settlement, it would be advisable to consult official legal records, news archives, or legal sources pertaining to
I can provide you with some general websites that often cover legal disputes and news related to Jersey. You can
visit these websites and search for references to the Les Pas Holdings dispute about the foreshore in Jersey:
By searching these websites using relevant keywords such as "Les Pas Holdings," "foreshore," and "Jersey," you may
find news articles or references to the specific dispute you are looking for. Remember to use their search
functions or browse through their news archives to find relevant information.